帖子

積分

管理員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-8-28 12:28:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
原题目:日本风行乐队公布日英双语专辑(双语)

爱语导读:一个日本风行摇滚乐队花了十年的时候,将其音乐专辑实现了英日双语刊行,而以前他们曾测验考试日英夹杂的作曲,不知这一立异是不是会乐成呢?

It took 10 years for a popular Japanese rock band to release a music album in both English and Japanese.

一个日本风行摇滚乐队花了十年的时候,将其音乐专辑实现了英日双语刊行。

"This is my dream," said Takahiro Moriuchi, one member of4d彩繪, One OK Rock.

孝宏守内(音译)说:“这是我的空想”,他是“OK 岩石乐队”的一位成员。

Two of the band’s four members spent time in VOA’s music studios la新竹小額借款,st week. They were tired after a long trip from Japan. But they spent some time talking with Larry London on (VOA’s) Border Crossings.

上周,四个成员构成的乐队中两个已在美国之音的音乐师作室了。他们从日本过来颠末长时候的观光已很怠倦了。可是他们边陲港口花了一些时候与拉里?伦敦(来自美国之音)扳谈。

Moriuchi and Toro Yamashita say they hope to spread the band’s message in both languages to fans around the world.

守内和托罗山下师长教师说,他们但愿为世界各地的歌迷用两种说话展现乐队。

Singer Moriuchi, 27, told VOA their message is that everyone should try their best to succeed.

27岁的歌手守内对美国之音说,每小我都应当尽最大尽力去得到乐成。

"That’s my opinion, but it’s really simple. Just ... never give up, dream come true."

“这是我的概念,但它真的很简略。就是…永不抛却,空想就会成真。”

One OK Rock joined together in 2005. In the past 10 years they have released seven albums. Their seventh album, 35xxxv, reached the No. 1 spot on the weekly Oricon albums chart in February. Oricon measures the success of albums in the Japanese music industry.

OK岩石乐队于2005年建立。在曩昔的十年里,他们已公布了七张专辑。他们的第七张专辑35xxxv,在本年2月份在每周日本公信榜上拿到了第一位。日本公信榜卖力权衡日本音乐财产中的专辑乐成与否。

In July the band signed a contract with Warner Brothers Records, an international record company.

该乐队在7月与华纳兄弟签订了一项合同记实,华纳兄弟是一个国际唱片公司。

This most recent work is the band’s first attempt to record two different versions of the same music. The Japanese recording was released in February. The album was recorded a second time in English. This version came to the US in September.

该乐队第一次测验考试记实用两个分歧说话版原本录制不异的音乐,这也是他们近期的事情。日本语版本的于2月份公布。这张专辑第二次录制的时辰采纳的是英文,而这个版本在9月份来到了美国。

In the past, however, the band often wrote the words to its songs in a mix of both Japanese and English.

但是,在曩昔,该乐队常常在日语和英语夹杂的歌曲。

Mr. Moriuchi says that English is very difficult fo依戀詩,r him. But, he hopes the band’s Japanese audience will improve their language skills by listening. He also says that writing in English adds something special to their music.

守内师长教师说,对他而言,英语是很是坚苦的。可是,他但愿他们乐队的日本观众能经由过程听英文歌曲提高他们的说话技术。他还说,用英语作曲,使他们的音乐听起来不平常。

"I love English ... Yeah. Sounds, like, really beautiful, for me. And then, when I was kid, I always listening... you know, English music."

“我喜好英语…是的。我感觉听起来很柔美。当我是孩子的时辰,我老是听……英语歌曲和音乐。”

Rock is a type of music with roots in U.S. culture. It has influences from country and blues music going back to the 1940s. There are many types of rock music, but it is usually focused around electric guitar and an amplifier.

摇滚是一种发源于美国文化的音乐。它从20世纪40年月起影响村落和蓝调音乐回到。如今有很多类型的摇滚音乐,但它凡是集中在电吉他和扩音器的演出上。

Mr. Moriuchi says that American music is an important influence for One OK Rock. He lists Foo Fighters and Linkin Park among the bands that shape their music. He also says that music is like a language everyone understands.

守内师长教师说,美国音乐是对他们的乐队来讲是一种首要的影响。他说喷火战机和林肯公园乐队对他们的音乐发生了影响。他还说,音乐就像一种人人皆懂的说话。

"The most important thing is feeling, like... passion."

“最首要的是感受,就像……豪情。”

The band will begin performing across the U.S. on October 9 with the groups "All Time Low" and "Sleeping with Sirens. " On December 2, they will begin performing across Europe with the groups "We Came As Romans" and "Dead!"

【对付进修,从如今起头,你尚未晚。别说本身没根本,渐渐来;你不懂?问我吧!——定阅微信公家号:爱语吧VOA(iyubavoa】
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|國際時尚旅遊指南論壇  

堆高機, 汐止當舖, 未上市, 布沙發, 沙發, 台北市當鋪, 台北當鋪, 台北借錢, 台北當舖, 支票借款, 汽車借款免留車, 汽車借款, 機車借款, 信用借款, 支票借款, 高雄當舖, 票貼, 台東便宜住宿, 台東親子住宿, 台東住宿親子, 眼科, 燕窩, 租車, 滑鼠墊, 封口機,

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:56 , Processed in 0.093455 second(s), 4 queries , File On.